10. With the tenth highest proportion of £1m properties is Gerrard Cross in Buckinghamshire, with 28.3 per cent of properties over the mill.
9. Salcombe in Devon with its wide sandy beaches is ninth in the list, with 28.9 per cent over £1m.
8. Home to the posh horse races, Ascot in Surrey has 29.4 per cent of its housing stock worth £1m or more.
7. Esher in Surrey (near to Ascot) is a nose ahead, with 35.4 per cent of its homes worth above £1m.
6. Harpenden in Hertfordshire has 35.7 per cent of houses over a million pounds.
5. Beaconsfield now has 35.8 per cent of million pound plus residences, down from 47 per cent last year.
4. Chalfont St Giles, in Buckinghamshire, has 36.4 per cent of its homes over £1m.
3. Cobham, where the Chelsea football team train, is populated by 39.5 per cent £1m homes
2. Radlett in Hertfordshire has 47 per cent £1m plus homes
1. Virginia Water, in Surrey, is absolutely crawling with £1m homes. An impressive 48.7 per cent of them are worth £1m or above, especially those close to the Wentworth Golf Club.